C-STEM Award of Excellence
C-STEM Awards are presented to K-12 teachers and students for their exceptional work in C-STEM education in the northern California region. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of UC Davis faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students. More information about the awards is available in pdf form here.
Applications for the 2013 Awards are due by March 15, 2013.
C-STEM Award of Excellence recognizes high-school students for their demonstrated excellent performance on computing and its applications in STEM subjects. An award recipient shall be motivated and shows exceptional promise for pursuing post-secondary study in computing or computing-related STEM fields. An award recipient not only excels, but also helps others actively participate in computing and computing-related activities in STEM fields.
River City High School
- Nominees must be high-school students attending schools in northern California.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Recipient must demonstrate excellent aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic record, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Recipient should have post-secondary education plans in computing or computing-related STEM fields.
Applications for the 2013 Awards are due by March 15, 2013. The application is available for download as a PDF.
For more information, please contact:
Kevin Gucwa, Director Assistant
Phone: (530) 752-1028