Barobo inkbot is a breakthrough educational modular robot to learn math and science. Linkbot Labs allows the user to connect a computer to Linkbots, control them through a graphical user interface (GUI), and program them in Ch.
- Linkbot is a fully functional robot with two degrees of freedom powered by an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery good for all day use.
- Linkbot is specially designed for integrated computing and STEM education using the C/C++ interpreter Ch and the C-STEM curriculum.
- SnapConnectors allow Linkbots to be snapped together without special tools to create a snake, tank, humanoid, and any system that can be imagined.
- Integrated standard thread in Linkbot holes allow for custom-made accessories. Many accessory CAD files are freely downloadable for 3D printing, laser cut, or CNC manufacturing.
- The textbook in PDF file “Learning Robot Programming with Linkbot for the Absolute Beginner” is included in the C-STEM Studio.
An explorer constructed with five Linkbots.
An award-winning video for the 2014 RoboPlay Video Competition with Linkbots.