Ch: The Simplest Possible Computing in C/C++
- A C/C++ interpreter with interactive capabilities
- Easy to master by instructors and students
- Ideal for classroom use, making beginners’ learning experiences more enjoyable and fostering students’ interest in STEM disciplines
- Aids learning the most widely used programming language, C/C++, in both industry and colleges and prepares students to be career and college ready
- Can be used for controlling robotics and learning programming and STEM subjects
- Supports easy graphical plotting and quick animation capabilities
- Has a user-friendly development environment (ChIDE) with syntax highlighting and debugging capabilities
- Supports most C++ features for object-based programming
- Runs in Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Raspberry Pi
All Ch Professional licenses for C-STEM Schools will expire on July 31st and all new licenses will begin on August 1st. Schools/districts will not be able to purchase a professional license for any amount of time less than 1 year. Schools/districts purchasing after August 1st will purchase the rest of the academic year at a pro-rated price plus the following academic year. For example, if a school wants to purchase a license in December they will need to purchase one for 20 months. 8 months pro-rated from December to July and another 12 months for the following year.
System Requirements for Implementing the C-STEM Program
Windows XP or above (32 and 64 bits) with 500 MBytes disk space and 46 Mbyte RAM.
Mac OS X 10.6.8 x86 (32 and 64 bits) or above.