Student can download and use C-STEM Studio (supporting a C/C++ interpreter Ch, Linkbot Labs for Linkbot, Lego Mindstorms NXT/EV3, Arduino, RoboSim, RoboBlokly, textbooks in pdf files, associated computer programs, etc.) for free. The same software and textbooks are used in classroom teaching in K-12 schools and colleges.
Steps to Get Started freely:
- Perform a two-minutes interactive tutorial on using RoboBlockly to taste a part of the C-STEM program.
- Watch some video tutorials on using RoboBlockly
- Watch a video on how to Download and Install C-STEM Studio Related Software
- Download C-STEM Studio related software
- Watch some video tutorials on using C-STEM Studio.
- Download some textbooks in PDF files, which are also included in your downloaded C-STEM Studio.
- perform some grade-level specific robotics, coding, and math activities in RoboBlockly.
- Give the links for one-page C-STEM flyer, C-STEM Curriculum, and the article “Teaching math with computer programming can help narrow achievement gap“to your teachers, principal, superintendent, and president and members of the district board of education to request them to integrate the C-STEM program into their teaching plan.
Participate in RoboPlay Video Competition
Ask one of your teachers to sponsor a student team from your school to participate in RoboPlay Video Competition for project-based hands-on learning computing and STEAM. It only costs $20 to participate.
Please sign up for our newsletter on our Contact Us page for site updates.