Success Stories on Transforming Math Education and Closing the Math Achievement Gap
The innovative C-STEM program using Barobo Linkbot has been successfully implemented in many schools for engaging students learning computing and STEM. It has been particularly effective in helping students hands-on learning math with computing and robotics. The following successful stories by teachers with no prior coding experience before working with C-STEM Center, with independent data collection and analysis, are highlighted in this one-page flyer. They demonstrate that, for at-risk and gifted students alike, C-STEM program can significantly increase math performance and close the achievement gap.
- Northwest Local School District in Cincinnati, Ohio: Improving Math Scores and Attitudes in Middle Schools
- Livermore High School: Closing the Algebra 1 Achievement Gap
- Hillcrest High School: Success on Integrated Math 2
- American Canyon Middle School: Students Shine on Common Core State Smarter Balanced Math Test
- Roosevelt Middle School from Oakland, CA: Success on RoboPlay Challenge Competition