C-STEM Teacher of the Year
The C-STEM Teacher of the Year Award recognizes C-STEM teachers for their exceptional contributions in teaching computing, integrating computing into STEM subjects, and inspiring students to pursue careers and post-secondary study in C-STEM fields. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee which consists of university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Nominee must be a teacher who is teaching C-STEM subject(s) in a K-12 school with an annual C-STEM subscription.
- Nominee must be actively participating in the C-STEM program, including advising student teams for a RoboPlay Challenge Competition.
- Nominee has not received this award in the past.
- Nominee has been continuously and actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- If selected, nominee must attend the C-STEM Annual Conference in person to receive the award and participate in a presentation.
- Evidence in excellence in computing and STEM education, especially on integration of computing into STEM education
- Present concepts in fun and exciting ways
- Inspire students of different backgrounds and abilities to learn and explore computing
- Engage fully in improving student learning and outcomes (e.g. student progress and achievement in math)
- Play an active role in school and extracurricular activities
Click here for nomination form.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (530) 752-9082