C-STEM Administrator of the Year recognizes C-STEM schools, districts, and county administrators for their strong leadership in supporting integrated computing and STEM education through systematic implementation of C-STEM program school, district, and county wide. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of the university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Nominees must be administrators in K-14 schools.
- Nominees must be actively participating in the C-STEM program.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Continuously actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- If selected, be able to attend and make a presentation at the C-STEM Conference.
- Evidence of leadership in supporting integrated computing and STEM Education through systematic implementation of C-STEM program at their school site, district, or county.
- Inspire educators to challenge their students in STEM education.
- Play an active and useful role in administering the C-STEM program at the school site, district, or county.
- Nominees need to attend the C-STEM Annual Conference in person to receive the award.