C-STEM Administrator of Year
The C-STEM Administrator of the Year Award recognizes C-STEM schools, districts, and county administrators for their exemplary leadership in supporting integrated computing and STEM education through systematic implementation of the C-STEM program in their school, district, and/or county. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Nominee must be an administrator in a K-12 school with an annual C-STEM subscription.
- Nominee must be actively participating in the C-STEM program.
- Nominee has not received this award in the past.
- Nominee has been continuously and actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- If selected, nominee must attend the Annual C-STEM Conference in person to receive the award and participate in a presentation.
- Evidence of exemplary leadership in supporting integrated computing and STEM education through systematic implementation of the C-STEM program at their school site, district or county.
- Inspire educators to learn and acquire knowledge and tools to prepare students for college and careers in computing and STEM fields.
- Provide integrated computing and STEM education opportunities for all students, including those with diverse backgrounds and abilities to learn.
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to guiding and supporting C-STEM educators.
- Value and create opportunities to showcase student learning and achievement in partnership with C-STEM educators (e.g. organize events to showcase student learning, report and share-out on student progress/achievement in math/computing, host a RoboPlay Challenge, etc.).
Click here for nomination form.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (530) 752-9082