C-STEM Superintendent of the Year
The C-STEM Superintendent of the Year Award recognizes superintendents for their exemplary leadership in district-wide implementation of the C-STEM program, providing students with opportunities to gain knowledge and skills to thrive in today’s globally competitive and technology-driven economy. The C-STEM Superintendent of the Year has demonstrated vision and leadership in the implementation of the C-STEM program in all elementary, middle, and/or high schools. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of university faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students.
- Nominee must be a superintendent of a school district with an annual C-STEM subscription.
- Nominee must be actively supporting the C-STEM program.
- Nominee has not received this award in the past.
- Nominee has been continuously and actively involved in the C-STEM program.
- If selected, nominee must attend the Annual C-STEM Conference in person to receive the award and participate in a presentation
- Evidence of exemplary leadership in leading the implementation of C-STEM program on a district-wide scale.
- C-STEM program has been implemented in elementary, middle, and/or high schools.
- The district is working toward integrated computing, robotics and math education from kindergarten through high school, providing students to prepare for today’s globally competitive and technology-driven economy.
Click here for nomination form.
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (530) 752-9082