Award of Achievement
The C-STEM Award of Achievement recognizes middle-school students for their demonstrated outstanding performance on computing and its applications in STEM subjects. An award recipient shall show great promise for continued education in computing or computing related STEM fields.
- Nominees must be middle-school students from a school with C-STEM annual subscription
- Nominees must be actively participating in the UC Davis C-STEM program.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Recipient must demonstrate outstanding aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic history, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
Applications are due by May 17, 2022. The application is available for download as a PDF.
NEW! Teachers may nominate their students for these awards through our website! This feature automatically sends the student you nominate an email notification with a link to the application and with the attached Teacher Recommendation Form. Please log into our registered users subsite and visit the “C-STEM Student Award Nomination” page to nominate a student. Please note: This nomination form is a tool to motivate your students to apply; It is not a substitute for a student application.
For more information –
Phone: (530) 752-9082