1. Download C-STEM Studio 6.2.6 for Windows and 6.2.5 MacOSX
The latest C-STEM Studio v6.2.6 has many new features. It bundles the latest Ch v8.0 and Linkbot Labs 2.1.2, and allows the user to control hardware Linkbot and Arduino from RoboBlockly directly.
You need to register on our web site first, then login, and next click here to download C-STEM Studio v6.2.6 and instruction on how to install and uninstall silently
If you are an IT staff from a C-STEM School with C-STEM Annual Subscription, please Contact Us for information on how to access the C-STEM Curriculum for C-STEM Schools.
You can buy Linkbot, low-cost Arduino, and Raspberry Pi kits from our industrial partner Barobo, Inc.
2. Download and Install Modules for Using C-STEMbian from Windows and MacOSX
2.1 If you use Raspberry Pi installed with C-STEMbian accessing from Windows, download and install the following modules after installing C-STEM Studio in your Windows machine:
2.2 If you use Raspberry Pi installed with C-STEMbian accessing from Mac OS X, download and install the following modules after installing C-STEM Studio in your MacOSX machine:
C-STEMbian is a superset of Raspbian, the default OS for Pi. C-STEMbian contains all features of Raspbian. In addition, C-STEMbian comes with C-STEM software including Ch Professional, C-STEM Studio, and Linkbot Labs preinstalled. The setup is optimized to more conveniently use the C-STEM curriculum.
- If you encounter any issues during the installation, please make sure you check the software installation session of the FAQ first before contacting us.
- You can check the revision histories for detailed new features in the latest releases
- Ch Professional Edition for Raspberry Pi is free for non-commercial use. Ch Professional Edition for Windows and Mac has 40 days of a trial period. You can purchase a lab license with C-STEM discount.
If you encounter any other issues, please Contact Us. We will make our best effort to get back to you as soon as we can.