The C-STEM Scholarship is for college-bound seniors in the northern California region for their exceptional achievement on C-STEM and pursuing computing related post-secondary study in a university. Each scholarship award is $500. Award recipients are selected by the C-STEM Awards Committee consisting of university faculty, graduate students, and undergraduate students.
- Recipients must be high-school seniors students attending schools with an annual C-STEM subscription.
- Recipients must be actively participating in the C-STEM program, including participating in RoboPlay Challenge Competition on C-STEM Day.
- Recipient must demonstrate excellent aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic record, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Recipient should have post-secondary education plans in computing or computing-related STEM fields.
Applications are due by March 29, 2019. The application is available for download as a PDF.
NEW! Teachers may nominate their students for these awards through our website! This feature automatically sends the student you nominate an email notification with a link to the application and with the attached Teacher Recommendation Form. Please log into our registered users subsite and visit the “C-STEM Student Award Nomination” page to nominate a student. Please note: This nomination form is a tool to motivate your students to apply; It is not a substitute for a student application.
For more information, please contact us:
Phone: (530) 752-9082