Applications for the 2013 Awards are due by March 15, 2013.
C-STEM Award of Excellence recognizes high-school students for their demonstrated excellent performance on computing and its applications in STEM subjects. An award recipient shall be motivated and shows exceptional promise for pursuing post-secondary study in computing or computing-related STEM fields. An award recipient not only excels, but also helps others actively participate in computing and computing-related activities in STEM fields.
River City High School
- Nominees must be high-school students attending schools in northern California.
- Nominees have not received this award in the past.
- Recipient must demonstrate excellent aptitude and interest in computing and its applications in STEM fields.
- Recipient should have leadership ability.
- Recipient should have good academic record, typically a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Recipient should have post-secondary education plans in computing or computing-related STEM fields.
For more information, please contact:
Heidi Espindola, Project Manager
Phone: (530) 752-9082