C-STEM Teacher Leader Program
Click here to view flyer
This C-STEM Teacher Leader Program, sponsored by Broadcom Foundation, develops C-STEM teacher leaders in middle schools in Fresno County in California. The selected middle school STEM teachers in Fresno County will participate in C-STEM Professional Development on Introduction to Teaching Computer Science of the joint UC Davis/UC Riverside CS Supplementary Teaching Credential Authorization Program. The program includes enrollment in Course 1 (30 hours), C-STEM Academy I, UCR Extension Course CS X458.01 Introduction to Teaching Computer Science.
These teacher leaders will integrate the the C-STEM K-12 Math-ICT Curriculum into their classroom for hands-on learning. They are encouraged to bring one or more student teams to participate in the Fresno County Science Fair.
- Course 1, Session 1 (Cohort 1), Saturday, December 10, 2022, Nutrition Center, Fresno, CA
- Course 1, Session 1 (Cohort 2) Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Center for Professional Development, 1833 E Street, Fresno, CA 93706
- Course 1, Session 2 Saturday, February 4, 2023, Fresno, CA
- Course 1, Session 3 Saturday, February 18, 2023, Fresno, CA
- Course 1, Session 4 Saturday, March 4, 2023, Fresno, CA
- C-STEM Teacher Leader Program Flyer Jan. 2023
- C-STEM Academy I Flyer Fresno 2023
- Apply here for the Fresno County Teacher Leader Program
Note: If you are interested in the C-STEM Professional Development for Course 1, session 1 starting on Saturday January 21, 2023 in Fresno, CA, and are not a middle school STEM teacher in Fresno County, you can register to attend the PD here.
Partners for C-STEM Teacher Leader Program