2020 RoboPlay Challenge Competition
Saturday, May 16, 2020
RoboPlay Challenge Competition is a level-playing field robotics competition where achievement is solely based on students’ ability and not what resources they have available! RoboPlay Video Competition allow students to explore their creativity in writing, story telling, art, music, and film production. Please join us, this event is open to the public!
2020 RoboPlay Theme: Adventure and Exploration
C-STEM RoboPlay Challenge Registration & Fees Timeline
2020 Competition Specific Information
- 2020 RoboPlay Challenge CFP
- 2020 C-STEM Class Verification Form
- Teacher Instructions
- 2020 RoboPlay Challenge Schedule Brochure – Orange County (coming soon)
- 2020 RoboPlay Challenge Schedule Brochure – Davis (coming soon)
Cost: $350 per team
Rules: See the Call for Participation (CFP) linked above for full rules.
Team Limit: Each teacher may sponsor up to two teams. Any C-STEM Teacher who teaches more than two verified C-STEM classes may sponsor as many teams as verified C-STEM classes you are teaching. To have a C-STEM class verified, please have your Principal fill out the 2020 C-STEM Class Verification Form linked above and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “C-STEM Class Verification for RoboPlay.” Note that teachers bringing more than two teams may only bring one team from each class.
Media Release Forms:
2021 RoboPlay Call for Logos!
The UC Davis C-STEM Center is seeking original logos for the 2021 RoboPlay Competition! The theme for 2021 is Clean Energy and Environment.
– All submitted entries must be of original work, and must not include, be based on, or derived from any pre-existing or third-party designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
– Designs must incorporate the theme.
– Final logos must include a source file in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, or Publisher in addition to a final png or jpg file
– Limit of 10 entries per teacher
The logo may be used in all media – including online, print, and other visual collateral. All entries will become the property of the UC Davis C-STEM Center. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to the C-STEM Center. UC reserves the right to modify the chosen logo
to better fit the needs of the competition.
How to submit an entry:
– Fill out this Google Form.